- Certification, forest conservation, and cattle: theories and evidence of change in Brazil: A new article discusses the mechanisms that may enable the SAN cattle program to achieve these goals and to avoid critiques that have been leveled at other commodity certification programs..
- ISEAL Claims and Labelling Consultation: ISEAL, the global association for sustainability standards, is running a consultation to bring more consistency to sustainability claims and ecolabels.
- Peruvian pomegranate farm, the first in Latin America to achieve Rainforest Alliance Certification: The Peruvian pomegranate farm Fundo Teresita has earned Rainforest Alliance certification, becoming the first pomegranate producer in Latin America, and the second in the world, to meet the comprehensive SAN standards .
- New living wage benchmarks for South Africa, Dominican Republic and Malawi point the way forward: Three reports published recently set new living wage benchmarks for rural South Africa, Dominican Republic and Malawi..
- Special working group of the SAN meets in Panama to review the accreditation model: A special working group meets this week in Panama with specialists from the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN) to review the accreditation model for SAN/Rainforest Alliance certification system..
- Monitoring & Evaluation System Public Report : In the 2014 fiscal year, the first SAN/RA monitoring and evaluation report was compiled and submitted to ISEAL to assess compliance to the Impacts Code..